Friday, October 22, 2010

The Challenge

Okay, so my sister, Elizabeth, does in-home daycare. I would like to do that also, eventually - we're working on how that will work with Randy's schedule and our 1 vehicle.

I do have 2 young and eager boys that are sponges and want to learn. I love little kids, because they still crave learning. In the future I want to be able to home-school my boys, but really - I need to start like a year ago.

So here it is, I was talking to Elizabeth today and she said she wants to do something with the kids every day that is "worthy of taking a picture of" and use it as a base for a blog about preschool curriculum. I decided to challenge her to do just that, and said that I want to step up to the plate to do the same.

So there it is - the challenge, is to do something every day with my kids that is worthy of sharing. It doesn't have to be anything complex, and it probably won't be, they're little!

Keep your eyes open for Crum's creativity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment