Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Start of a New Year

It's my birthday!

I'm 34 today.  I'm not sure when I started to get so old, it seems like I was 24 just a couple of days ago.  I liked 24, I was healthy(er), active, and always with a friend.  I also like 34.  I've met the love of my life (and I even married him), we have 3 amazing little boys, and I am able to really love time with them.  Life is good.

It's the start of a new year for me.  It's kind of fun to "start a new year" in the middle of the year.  I've been thinking this morning about the things we are already working on changing in our family over the next year.  Some of those things we've been working on for a while such as healthier living, consistent Bible study, quality family time, etc.  I'll be sharing about some of these things over the next several months I'm certain.  Some things you'll just have to wait until they happen for me to share publicly about what is going on.  Lots of good things in store for us.

For now - we're planning to get our hike on and enjoy nature with our family as many ways as possible.  We want these boys to live a healthy, long life.

What plans do you have for your next "new year"?  How do you encourage friends and family to stay on track with life changes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment