Thursday, October 25, 2012

Connecting Generations

Connecting Generations


I have always loved my family.  I love knowing about my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents - second cousins, great aunts... and the list goes on.  

I wrote the other day about my desire for my children to be connected with their family in the same way I was with mine as I grew up.  One thing that really has helped us to begin connecting is caring for creation.  Perky Pets bird feeders and waterers have been great for learning to care for nature.  We are very pleased with our waterer!  The boys love watching the birds come to the feeder, and since this has been such a dry year, the water has helped our bird friends immensely!

This cute waterer is less than $11 and holds 1.5 quarts of water.  As birds are leaving our area, this jug seems to last for a long time before it needs to be refilled.  As with other Perky Pet products, it is excellent quality that will last to share for years to come!

*** Disclaimer: I have received a product in exchange for this review.  All opinions expressed are my own.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment