Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Preschool Play Party

A quick peek at our preschool play party with 6 amazing children ages 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, and (almost)1.  What a riot of activity!


Activity #1 - Swimming!  It's WAY too cold to be in the pool outside, so we brought it in, filled it with balls - they had a blast, I even witnessed some cannonballs!

Activity #2 - Play dough factory.  I pulled out all of our mixed colors (yep, I let the kids mix them sometimes - but um.. I didn't want to bring out the ones that were still pure).  I pulled out a bunch of toys - and let them go to town.  I think they played with these for about 20 minutes (success!)

Little guy did a lot of observing, a little napping, and a bit of eating.  He wasn't ready to really play with the big kids.

I love floor puzzles.  Manasseh does too.  We had fun working together on this ocean scene.  It gave us an opportunity to talk about wildlife and learn some new ocean creature names!

When our friends left, the boys wanted to play a game with just mommy.  We played "My Monster" which is a great color/shape recognition game!


0 comments:

Post a Comment