Monday, October 15, 2012

Warming it up: No cereal breakfast (er - kind of)

Okay, so this is hot cereal, but it's not boxed junk filled with sugar and other weird things that give you all kinds of ridiculous health problems that I just don't even want to think about my kids having...

Fruity Oatmeal


This is not hard folks - if you don't know how to make oatmeal, buy a canister and read the package.  Then chuck a bunch of your favorite fruits in it.  It was too hot for the boys, so I added some yogurt (seemed like a good change from milk).  I also had some leftover banana puree, so I put that into the mix.  Mama's oatmeal had peanut butter and banana, no other fruit or yogurt.

What a great way to start the day!

Do you like hot cereal?  If so, what do you put in it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment