Saturday, July 23, 2011

Refresh: My Mind

I am a busy lady sometimes.  I like being busy, and I'm not complaining about that.

Right now I'm a "stay at home" mom with a toddler and a preschooler - baby #3 will be here in a few more months.  3 days a week, I babysit for a sweet toddler boy.  I also work part time with the children's ministry at my church.  So basically - I stay at home and work 2 part time jobs.

Some days I run myself ragged.  I forget to give myself time to rest.  I don't relax my mind.  I frequently don't let myself refresh, even when I take advantage of "nap time" with my boys.

So what is this busy mama going to do in order to daily refresh herself?
1) Spend time reading my Bible daily - while I put the boys down for a nap.
2) Work on at least 1 craft project a week.
3) Create a prayer to say regularly that helps me remember who I am and who I want to be.
4) Remind myself that my health is important as I teach my children.

1 comment: