Monday, February 27, 2012

Reusit.com: Glass Water Bottle Review


Okay, so you all know that I'm making a conscious effort to improve my health for the sake of my family (and myself). One thing that I think is essential to improved and restored health is drinking enough water. 

You may know that diabetics tend to be thirsty a lot. This is true of me. I drink a lot. Coffee, diet soda, almond milk... anything that I can think of that isn't water. Why? I don't know. I actually LIKE water.
 There is something that tends to help me work on boosting my water intake.  That thing? 
A nice water bottle. Maybe that's silly, but it's true. When I have a nice water bottle, I feel more inclined to drink more water!

 I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to try a glass water bottle from Reusit.com.

 Here's what I think:

  •  This bottle is pretty. I like it, it's cute. It feels good in my hands. It looks good with water inside.
  •  The bottle is sturdy. There is a rubber shell that comes with it to help protect it in case of falls. It is thick glass and seems like it is not the type of bottle to break after just one fall. I haven't tested it's fall-ability, however. 
  •  It holds JUST enough water for one workout, one meal, one walk to the park. If I fill it 5-6 times a day, I meet my quota. It is slim enough to fit in the cup holder on my treadmill. I like that feature. It means I can have it close while I exercise!
  •  It is glass. That means that I don't have to worry about the chemicals that are used in it. It also means it washes clean. I don't have nasty stains appearing on it. It can be recycled. It's made without damaging trees or putting tons of chemicals into the air. 

 I really like this glass water bottle from Reusit!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment