Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Goes Pro: Discover Sports DVD - review

I was SUPER excited to get this DVD for my boys.  They love outside play, especially when it comes to learning how to use a ball and I couldn't wait to share it with them and then try out different sports as we learned about them.

Baby Goes Pro is a unique educational tool for families and educators.  The team has put together great music and sports themes with some fantastic educational foundations in a way that helps to inspire young children to get active.  We really enjoyed the way the DVD was put together - each sport is introduced in the same format as the one before it, so my boys knew what to expect.

Each type of ball is introduced separately and my boys had the opportunity to learn words related to the sports as well as seeing video of people actually using the ball.  Crackers especially loved the songs.  The DVD caught his attention immediately.  Monkey was a little slower to decide he liked it.  What caught his attention the most was the variety of balls used for different sports.

The difference it has made so far for our family:  Monkey is learning to identify different types of balls.  He recognizes that they are used for different things.  We do not have all of the equipment used in the video, but he is interested in trying them out and will get that opportunity over time.

For only $12, this video seems like a great deal for families who are interested in helping their young children learn more about sports.  I recommend that you check out the Baby Goes Pro website and see how your family might learn from it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment: