Sunday, January 1, 2012

Strangely Silent

You may have noticed (or maybe not) that I've been strangely silent the last few days.  We celebrated Christmas with my family on Thursday, then had a busy day of crafting with the kids on Friday.  Saturday we visited with one of our former foster sons, then had Christmas with our extended family at a favorite restaurant. After that we visited with some long time friends, and finally brought in the new year with my dear cousin and her family, my sister and her family, and 2 wonderful ladies (with their husbands) that we grew up with.  What a fun time.

Today was the end of our holiday celebration.  New Year's Day is probably my favorite day of the year.  I'll write more about that later.  Today we spent our day with 85 of our family members.  Believe it or not that's just a small portion of those near and dear to us.  I love my family!

Tomorrow I'll work on getting back on the ball with my daily posts and some prize winners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment