Thursday, October 6, 2011

Motivated... or not so much?

Okay.. there are SO SO many things that need to get done around this house.  I thought (in the middle of the night) that I would conquer it all today so I would feel ready when baby comes.

It's 8:30 and I've done a bit of trash-picking (yep, I am one of THOSE people sometimes)... and fed my kids, taken Mr. Crum to work, started a load of laundry - that's a big deal right now because I don't like to go to the basement... started a video for Monkey (I figure it's been a few days since he's watched TV, he can have some TV time this morning while I clean).  Next is dishes... or maybe the front porch... or the kitchen table... hrm.. lots to get done.

Did I mention that I haven't packed anyone for baby's arrival - that's high priority today too - I had enough dreams last night about baby arriving today that I figure I should be prepared!

How are you today? motivated?  getting things done?  tired and slacking?

0 comments:

Post a Comment