Saturday, December 17, 2011

Decorative Ceiling Tiles: Review


Have you ever thought, "Gee, I really need a decorative ceiling tile"?  My guess is that you haven't.  Truthfully, I have though.  I see all these cute pictures of babies with ceiling tiles as backgrounds and I think that would be so cool to do with my own kids.  I love taking pictures of my kids, and am always searching my house for creative props and backgrounds.  BUT - ceiling tiles seem to be common backgrounds right now, so I wanted to see what else I could do with a decorative ceiling tile.


We currently have a nativity scene adorning our table to help us teach about Christmas.  The ceiling tile makes a great mat for our centerpiece.  It would look really great with a vase of flowers in the center of it.  This one is actually styrofoam, so I removed it before the boys played with the toys.

A few assorted tiles could make a unique wall decoration behind a sofa or over the headboard of a bed.  
undefined

135 antique silver - faux tin ceiling tiles

151 Antique Silver - Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles

We tried one on the mantle of the fireplace to see how it would look (again with a nativity scene).  I think this would look really amazing with a few white pillar candles in front of it.  

decorativeceilingtiles.net offers competitive prices for good quality tiles.  They have a great variety that cover  all of your needs for ceiling tiles!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment