Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Slice Safety Cutter: Review



Safety Cutters by Slice™ - High-tech ceramic blade stays sharp, never rusts.

I recently had the opportunity to try The Slice Safety Cutter.  It has the tiniest little ceramic blade and  had heard some folks say they had a difficult time using it at first.  I was skeptical that this tiny blade could do anything.  The Safety Cutter surprised me.  I found it very easy to use right away.  I used it on mail, packages, fingers (it didn't cut the finger), and post cards.  The Slice Safety Cutter would be great for couponers too.  It is small and easy to carry around.  I keep mine in my purse.  I've been thinking about using one for a stocking stuffer.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment