Monday, December 19, 2011

Healthy Eating for Kids E-book: Review


... and speaking of vegetables...

Do you need some great ideas for helping your kids learn to eat more healthy foods?
Edible Forest
Image taken from the healthy eating book website.
I found an e-book that gives 60 great recipes for making food more fun.  These are great for serving too kids, and having children help in the kitchen!  They are simple and tasty.  My kids are not always great at trying new things, but presented in a fun way, they are much more open to it.

Healthy Eating for Kids is only $9.95!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment