Friday, December 23, 2011

Food on Friday with Tyson Chicken #CBias #TysonGoodness


Yes, it's true - we don't buy meat at home... usually.  We are not entirely opposed to it though.  Tuesday was grocery day at Walmart this week.  As I prepared my shopping list and looking over our weekly activities, I chose to get Tyson Mini-Chicken sandwiches for the boys to have a quick snack before we went on an outing to the mall.  The week before Christmas is a busy one and I want to make sure they're getting enough to eat, and food that is decently healthy.  I love the size of the mini-chicken sandwiches, and they love the taste.  


These guys don't usually get snacks in the afternoons, but I knew we were going to have a late dinner, so they would be pretty hungry and grouchy without a snack.  Monkey is pretty weird about what he will and won't eat.  He'll often avoid meats so I wasn't sure what he would do.  He pulled the chicken out of his sandwich, identified it as meat, and ate it first!


I like it that these only take about 2 minutes to prepare and they don't need any extra toppings.  For a snack, I can warm up 1 package - there are 2 sandwiches per pouch - and split it between the boys.  They don't need anything extra to feel fulfilled.

Even better yet - right now Tyson is offering a special deal - buy 2 packs and get a $5 Walmart gift card.  That's basically buy one get one free!  Click on the link for details.  To make sure that your Walmart offers these, check their store locator.

Follow the link to our Google + photo story to see about our fun shopping trip.

Merry Christmas from the Crum Boys.

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias all opinions are my own. #CBias #TysonGoodness

1 comment: