Thursday, March 29, 2012

A month of food

I just finished planning a month's worth of meals for our family.  My plan is to use it for a month and then repeat.  We'll throw in some new things every once in a while, but I want to have a good basic idea of what we're going to have, and I don't want to feel like I need to spend time thinking hard about this every week.

In a typical month we have 1 dinner with the Crum family, and 1 dinner with the Billey family.  I used 4 weeks as a "month" - so there are 26 meals on my list.  Some repeat themselves.  I only am writing down the main dish, the sides will vary depending on what's available.

This is a vegetarian menu for the month, most recipes are vegan.  I hope to fill in recipes later on.

1 - Bean Pie
2 - Egg Rolls
3- Meatless Burgers
4 - Chili
5 - Stir Fry
6 - Nachos
7 - Crum Family dinner
8 - Raw Fruits & Veggies
9 - Lasagna
10 - Tacos
11 - Veggie Soup
12 - Curry
13 - Pizza
14 - Sandwich Wraps
15 - Taco Salad
16 - Stir Fry
17 - Chili
18 - Nachos
19 - Egg Rolls
20 - Billey Family Dinner
21 - Red Beans & Rice
22 - Raw Fruits & Veggies
23 - Tacos
24 - Vegan Chicken Patties on Salad
25 - Tortilla Soup
26 - Meatless Burgers
27 - Pizza
28 - Lasagna

0 comments:

Post a Comment