Thursday, March 22, 2012

Steps to healthy living

The Crums are taking steps toward better health, both literally and figuratively.
As I face my disease, diabetes, head on with a change in our eating habits as well as a dramatic shift in exercise, I am teaching my children to live a healthier life.

[IMG_7590.JPG]

We are also taking steps alongside my sister, Elizabeth of  My This N That Life, to help her and others like her, battle MS.  Do you know anyone with MS?  It can be a nasty struggle and does not always end up nicely.

In just over a month, we will be joining a small mob, storming Indianapolis in a fight against MS.
I have set a goal, to raise $150 to help those who, like my sister, are battling MS.  I want to do a very small part to help these individuals live a healthy life.

Please help me by donating $5, $10, $150...
0 percent of goal achieved.

I have 36 days to reach my goal as part of our team: MS. Understood.

Thanks for doing your part to help us defeat MS.

DONATE HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment