Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookie's Kids Winter Wear

If you know much about me, you know that I love a good deal.  I also love cute clothes on my boys.  I was super excited when I was given the opportunity to shop for winter clothes at Cookie's Kids.  They have an amazing selection of clothes at incredible prices!

Look at the great variety of brands!  This is just a part of them!

 I love the way #CookiesKids has their online store organized.  It is so very easy to find just exactly what you are looking for.  They sort by size, brand, price, color, item, and more.  Cookie's Kids even offers a great service called Alva Kids that helps you find exactly the right fit for your child by simply putting in a few simple stats.

A small portion of the incredible selection at Cookie's Kids.
The service at Cookie's Kids was extremely friendly.  We had a little difficulty - one shirt was not available as indicated on the site.  I had a chance to talk at length with customer service who were very kind and extremely helpful with my order.  Once the order was complete it only took a few days to arrive.  This package made the boy's day.  They were so excited to get new clothes!

The postal woman was a hero today.
 All of the clothes fit perfectly.  I am looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of them this winter (and for several winters to come as the larger clothes get passed down).    My boys look adorable and warm in their new clothes.  My total for this shop (including shipping) was just under $28!  Check out their cute clothes:


Manasseh is wearing a size 5 Carter's Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt ($4.99) and a  size 4T blue Faded Glory "Fort Point" Waffle Shirt ($1.99).  The long sleeved shirt is super soft and snuggly.  I could hardly get him out of it at bed time.


Cassius is wearing a 4T Carter's Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt ($4.99).  His long sleeved shirt was out of stock when the order was filled.  He did not seem to mind at all though and loved wearing a hoodie like daddy's. 

 
Azariah is proudly sporting a size 18 month Kidzone "Guitar Monster" 3 piece outfit ($9.99).  He is a tiny guy and 18 month pants are incredibly long on him - but they are easily rolled and look adorable - this outfit will fit him well into the spring and we will have a bonus dress shirt this summer!


I had a great time shopping for winter clothes at Cookie's Kids online!  I would love to visit one of their 7 stores in the NYC area in Bronx, Brooklyn and Jamaica!  

Make sure to check out Cookie's Kids on Facebook and Twitter as well!

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and CookiesKids.com #CBias #SocialFabric #CookiesKids

1 comment:

  1. It’s a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way. Thank you so much.

    Shopping Baby Essentials Online In India

    ReplyDelete