Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Nighttime Potty Problem & Pull-Ups

We have a 4.5 year old and a 3 year old (almost).  They are both "potty trained" - mostly.  You see, Manasseh has been in underwear during the day for over 2 years, but cannot quite get the sleep time problem under control.  Cassius has been in underwear during the day since August 1 (my birthday present to myself), but also can't get the sleep pottying figured out.  We have been through a number of solutions.  The stores offer quite a selection of options.

Pull - Ups

We tried waking Manasseh in the night before we went to bed so he could use the restroom.  This worked sometimes.  We tried letting them sleep in their "day time underwear" in hopes that wetting would wake them and they would learn to get up before that happened.  We tried cloth training pants, but did not have enough to get through more than 1 or 2 nights.

Cassius loves the designs on Pull-Ups training pants.  Both of the boys love the wetness indicators.  Each morning when they wake up, they check to see if they have wet.  I love that they can see their success immediately, and that because Pull-Ups wick the wetness away from the body, they usually sleep through the night.

 

Because Manasseh is a slim guy, both boys can wear the same size training pants.  He loves the "Mater" prints, Cash loves "Lightening McQueen" because he is red.  As we are teaching our boys to be independent, it is helpful to have training pants that they can put on themselves.  We found that it is easiest to keep them on a shelf in their bedroom so that as they dress for nap and bed, they can grab the print of their choice to snuggle up in.  

 
We love that we can buy them at Walmart with their "rollback" prices (online and in the store).  We bought just over 100 training pants for about $40.  That is almost 2 months worth of sleep times with 2 boys!  


While it is not the "greenest" solution for our family, Pull-Ups seem to work best for our boy's at this point.  We gladly continue to use them as our boys increase in independence and ability!

A potty training story.

Check out Pull-Ups on Facebook and Twitter.

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Huggies. #HuggiesWalmart #CBias #SocialFabric

9 comments:

  1. How cool that they know to check the designs in the morning. I love that you keep the Pull-Ups on a shelf for the boys to help teach independence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we like to give them the freedom to be responsible when we are able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. Look at the cute little babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is 7 and still wears them. I find it much easier than washing sheets every night. I buy Pampers easy ups. I've always put my kids in Pampers and that's the brand I trust the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 7 and still in diapers I love it, take him to bed, put my hand in his diaper and rub his cock get it nice and hard, puul off the diaper and take his lovely hard cock in my mouth, I LOVE sucking little boys, then he goes down on mine and slurps, licks and sucks until my cum drips from his mouth, up on his knees, lube his sweet , tight bumhole, spread the cheeks and my cock goes in him, enjoy that tight little hole until his boipussy runs cum, now I own him mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love little tight boys

      Delete
  5. I LOVE toddler boys they are sooooooooooooooo tight

    ReplyDelete