Why does that make me sad? Well, I guess I am an optimist. I like to focus on the positive things in life and wonder why I want to spend time thinking about the things I want to forget. Now, I can think of some things that have happened this year that I would like to forget (some will be etched in my mind until I die).
I decided I wanted to spend some time today thinking about the best things of 2012. I hope you'll join me and leave a comment with some of your best things.
|My scraggly haired boys in spring 2012|
- Manasseh graduated from speech therapy after 3 long years!
- Cassius continues to overcome the brain troubles that the doctors said would cause difficulty for him. Also, he got glasses and he looks incredibly cute in them.
- Azariah started walking (finally).
- We spent our first fantastic summer at Yellow Creek Lake Camp/Ministries together as a family.
- I have made some huge health leaps with the addition of insulin and a gym membership.
- The Hoosier Outdoor Experience was a great family learning time with the boys. Next year it will be on our plans ahead of time.
- As of (about) August 1, I have 2 boys in underwear!
- We worked hard and tore down the garage! Now we have a nice sized patio for parties, and snuggling by the fire pit.
- So many fun afternoons exploring various woods and hiking trails with my curious boys, they know so many trees and flowers already - just amazing.
- The season of Advent has been a beautiful time of learning and anticipation with the boys.
There are so many fantastic things to be thankful for. We have been blessed again and again.
What are your greatest memories of 2012?