|My boys and a few of their cousins.|
* I dream of a nation seeking truth, yearning for it and earnestly pursuing it.
* I long for my children to grow in a world where parents aren't afraid to allow them to go outside, there is no need to fear strangers in the supermarket, or at school.
* I desire that my children and their friends know what it is to be peacemakers: it takes action, not tolerance; words, not wars; and truth, not deception. Making peace is not always easy and it is never passive.
* I dream that my boys will know a world that is not littered with dangerous chemicals - in the ground, the air, our foods - everywhere. I want them to know a restored world.
* Above all, I want my children to know what it is to be children of God, acting as the Kingdom heirs that they are and treating others in His love everywhere they go.
What are your dreams for your children?