Monday, January 14, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: NeoCell Collagen Sport #GetMoving2013

Neocell SportDo you love to exercise?  Do you like to look healthy and beautiful?  Collagen Sport Ultimate Recovery Complex is a protein drink, made for athletes especially to help with recovery during a strenuous workout.  Some have even commented that they feel healthier, more vibrant, and have better skin when using it regularly! 

Collagen Sport comes in 2 flavors: Belgian Chocolate and French Vanilla.  It can be used with water, milk, coffee - pretty much any drink you want to add it to.  Collagen Sport can be used to give energy before a workout, or as a supplement in your morning shake! 

NeoCell claims that it tastes great and mixes easily.  I had the opportunity to try out the Belgian Chocolate.  I agree that it is easy to mix most of the time.  It tastes great too, in water.  I was not as fond of it with almond milk or coffee.  I have not seen a difference in my skin, but I can feel a difference in my body as I continue to exercise and train my muscles.  

NeoCell is offering Collagen Sport to one of my readers as part of the Get Moving blog event.  It certainly can help you get moving, and give your body what it needs to recover after you have worked it hard.

Are you interested in trying this protein drink?  It is free of gluten, sugar, lactose, artificial flavors, and synthetic ingredients.  That is a fantastic list.  It is a whey protein, so it does not fit with a strict vegan diet.

Leave a comment below, tell me which flavor you will choose if you win!

***Disclaimer: I have received a product or products free for the purpose of review.  All opinions are my own.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment