Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flats & Handwashing Challenge

Photo taken from Fern and Faerie

Oh it's coming up, The Flats & Handwashing Challenge from Dirty Diaper Laundry starts on Monday morning.  That's less than a week away!  I'm up for the challenge, but SO nervous - see, I haven't been able to find the spare cash to buy flats yet... So here's my plan.  Today after Monkey finishes his therapy session, we are going to walk to Salvation Army and buy flannel receiving blankets.  We have a couple already, but I never really used them with my boys. 

Not sure what flats are?  They're a type of cloth diaper. 
Why would someone use them?  They're cheap.  They are very customizable.  They are easy!
What's the challenge about?  I wrote about it on my blog, but Dirty Diaper Laundry has a great explaination.

It's not too late to take the challenge.  If you're interested, click on the above link to learn more about the challenge.

For more resources:
How to make flats: Fern and Faerie has a great tutorial.
More about Flatfold diapers: Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment