|Fox Embroidered on Aqua|
|One Size Diaper, snaps in front to adjust|
|Showing off the side snaps|
Joli Mini has a side-snap closure. Some days I'm not sure what I think about the side snap. They're really cute, but when Crackers gets squirmy they feel a little more difficult to me than front snap closures. I do think that side snaps are easier when trying to convince Monkey to sleep in a diaper, because they look a little bit more like underpants.
Joli Mini also sells tutus and lovey sized blankets on her website, which is primarily in French. Her diapers can be bought on her Etsy shop, which is in English.
You can buy Joli Mini Diapers on both her website or through her Etsy shop! Prices vary depending on diaper fabric.
Joli Mini has offered to give a diaper to one of my readers! This contest is open worldwide. Joli Mini will pay shipping up to $10, if shipping is over $10, the winner will be required to pay the extra. Contest will close on Friday, May 13 at noon EST.
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter using any or all of the following methods. Each method equals one entry. Leave one comment for each entry you complete. Remember to leave your email address in each comment below.
1) Visit Joli Mini's website or Etsy shop. Tell me your favorite product.
2) Order something from Joli Mini. I will check if you say you have done this.
3) "Favorite" Joli Mini's Etsy shop or "like" her Facebook page. (or both). It would be polite to thank her.
4) Follow Crum's This N That via Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs. (right hand column).
5) "Like" Crum's This N That on Facebook or "Follow" me on Twitter.
6) Subscribe to my email newsfeed. Upper right corner of this page.
You can earn up to 6 entries for this contest.
**Bonus** if you responded to my Facebook post about mother's day ideas for grandmothers, you can give yourself an extra entry.. label it "Happy Mother's Day".
***Disclosure: I received a product free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.