Sunday, September 11, 2011

A long week, now back at it.

The last couple of weeks have been long.  There's been a lot going on and I haven't been much in the mood for writing when I have spare time.  I've just been completely exhausted and so when I get free moments (such as nap time) - I have to sit back and refresh myself (frequently by napping with my Monkey).  I have gotten very little "blog work" done and shared very little about what's going on in our lives and families.

I think I'm ready to get moving again.  Regardless of whether or not I'm ready, I have some commitments for reviews and some giveaways that will  be posted this week.  Several fantastic products are coming up and I really do want to share about them - even though I'm exhausted.

Up & Coming in the busy life of the Crum's this week:
Monday - Monkey starts with his new speech therapist, then church work
Tuesday - I meet our new OB & hope to talk about when this baby will come.
                Babysitting the Roamer
                Visiting Chuck E Cheese for the purpose of review!
Wednesday - Babysitting & we start a new class at church on Wednesday evening
Thursday - Church work, then a picnic and apple picking!
Friday - Mom Time! (anyone in the Ft Wayne area can join us for our twice a month mommy hang out time).
Saturday - a wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment