Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mixbook Photo Cards: Review



I recently had the opportunity to try Mixbook photo thank you cards.  I chose to use the "Tailored Dots Thank You Cards".  These can be found under the section, "birthday party thank you's".   The simple design of these cards was easy to customize.  Mixbook's editor was simple to use and the options were plentiful.  I chose to convert my cards from a "Thank you" to a general use card for our family, simply by changing the words.

These cards are high quality printing and I had a selection between matte and glossy finish.  For our purposes, I chose glossy cards.  5x7 cards start at the low price of $.49 each.  What an incredible deal for the ability to personalize your cards!

The service was super fast - I ordered my cards and they arrived only 4 days later!


One thing I wish I had realized is that the photo card is simply that, a card - it does not open up, it has a front and a back like a post card.  If I had realized that, I would have made space on the back of my cards for writing, instead of having a dark background on my entire card.

I will absolutely consider using Mixbook to print announcements when baby Crum comes, or for personal Christmas cards.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment