Friday, April 15, 2011

I opened my mouth...

OH my.. do you ever say something and afterwards realize that it really sounded very different than you had anticipated?

Today in my mom group we were sharing about our favorite foods.  I shared that "today my favorite is probably honey, because Randy and I were covered in it last night."....

Er... I MEANT that we had been harvesting honey... it was all over the kitchen, what a mess!  Not the image I meant to present either... oops!

Can you think of a time you said something right, but it sounded very different than you itnended?

3 comments:

  1. I do that all the time. I call it "foot in mouth" disease! Just did it earlier this week at work and was beating myself up for it for about one hour and couldn't focus. We all do it, so I'm sure everyone understood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to catch myself pretty quickly and get a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete