Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lovely Baby & Mommy CD: Review



I know I've said this before, but I just can't state it enough.  We love music at our house.  My boys are always super excited when there is a new kid's CD that they get to dance to.  There are some old ones that get them moving as well.

As usual, they were very excited about the Lovely Baby & Mommy CD.  Mommy was excited too.  They enjoyed it for a few minutes and then lost interest.  It's a great CD, but geared toward younger babies than mine.  My boys are 15 months and 2.5 years (almost 3, yikes).

The music was excellent, with lots of cooing and nice baby sounds.  We enjoy having it on in the background while the boys are playing, but it's not really something they can dance to.  I think we'll enjoy playing it for the new baby when s/he arrives.

If you're getting ready for a new baby, I recommend checking out this CD to enjoy with the baby!  There are some music samples on the Lovely Mommy & Baby page to check out. The Lovely Mommy & Baby CD is on sale right now for just $14.99! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment