Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Pull-up Problem

Okay, so Monkey is potty trained.. well, as much as a 2 1/2 year old gets potty trained.. he usually stops playing when he needs to potty, he tells us if he has to go when we're out, and he wants to do it all himself.  Pretty typical.  He also still has some night-time wetting, again - typical.

I had been putting him in a diaper overnight (because lazy-mom didn't want to wash the bedding every day).  Finally, last week I decided to use this coupon I had gotten for a "jumbo pack" of Pull-ups.  The first thing you should know about the "Jumbo pack" is that his size comes with 23 Pull-ups.. that's jumbo... I hardly think so!

Anyhow, I didn't want to do it, I toyed with buying some cloth pull ups for overnight, but it takes a while for those to get here.. and besides that, I had a coupon for a free JUMBO PACK... so we bought it.

This is what I think is really crazy - since I "bought" this pack, he's had 1 accident overnight.. 1!  My big guy is turning into an independent potty-trained boy!  And I thought we needed Pull-ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment