Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tshirtprinting.net review


About a week ago I received a cute monkey T-shirt in the mail from tshirtprinting.net.  I was surprised at the quality of the fabric and the printing.  I don't know, I guess I expected a cheap shirt with just an okay screen print that would wash and crumble.  You know how those are, right?

http://www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-t-shirts/ offers personalized printed shirts for men, women, children, work, etc.  They can do quantities form 12 to 100,000!  Consider tshirtprinting.net for your next big event!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment