Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beginning Bible Break

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't - but I have not posted my pre-school Bible curriculum for a few weeks.  Oi.  It's been kind of crazy around here with all sorts of things that have gotten in the way.  I feel so guilty when we miss lessons, but it's happened.  We did do some activities related to Jonah the week of our last preschool party, and we did a few activities about Joseph the week before that.  I didn't even get pictures of any of those things, and I really think I need to go back and re-do those lessons.

SO.. today I am working to set out my lessons for the next month.  I think that is my biggest problem - I tend to plan for the upcoming week, and if I get busy, it doesn't get done well.  We will be back to our daily lessons starting on Monday.  We've got some added materials too, like Monki See videos.  I can't wait to share with everyone about those!

What's coming up in the next month?
Joseph (again)
Moses (the week of our next preschool party)
Samson
Gideon

It's going to be a fun month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment