Want to know the whole truth? I absolutely love Best Bottoms Diapers. That's it, the whole thing. Just look at these cutie cousins in their Best Bottoms last week. Stinky is modeling his "blue giraffe" and Crackers is in the "green giraffe". (and it is oh so hard to get a picture of them together because they're ALWAYS moving).
I love Best Bottom Diapers for a number of reasons, and I am going to tell you why they're tops on his bottom! Here goes:
1) Fit: Best Bottom is a one size fits all diaper. It fits my little man snuggly around his legs and waist without being too tight or letting the "yuckies" out. I have not had a single leaking problem with Best Bottom diapers. They are slim and fit under Cracker's cloths nicely.
2) Sytem: I love the "system" that Best Bottoms sells. We got 3 sized inserts with our shell and they fit inside the diaper with no folding, no fanning, no guess work. Even better - they SNAP in. How wonderful is that? This makes me more confident about Best Bottom when I leave him with other people, because they don't have to try and figure out another insert or prefold.
3) Insert: So I already mentioned the insert, but look at the picture below. It has a snap at each end to hold it securely in place AND, (my sister pointed this out) it has a tag that reminds you which diaper it belongs to! I don't even have to try to remember which insert goes with the Best Bottom diaper, because it tells me. Each of the 3 sized inserts has a different color stitching around the edge so you can tell them apart if you're using them on multiple children!
4) Options: Best bottom offers sized inserts so they fit your baby at each stage of growing. It comes in a variety of "ice cream inspired" colors and prints. They also offer a choice between snaps and velcro.
Check out all of the great Best Bottom Features!
BUY IT:For a list of Best Bottom Retailers check their website. Best Bottoms can be purchased online or in select stores.
WIN IT:One reader will win their choice of Best Bottom shell and inserts! This giveaway is limited to residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will be drawn at random on 3/29 at noon EST. Make sure to leave 1 comment below for each entry. Leave your email address in each comment. If the winner cannot be reached within 48 hours, I will be forced to select another winner.
HOW TO ENTER:
Follow Crum's This N That via Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs. These can both be found in the right hand column of my blog.
You may do any or all of the additional entries, each option earns you 1 entry (therefore 1 comment each).1) "Follow" Best Bottom Diapers on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL where you tweeted.
2) "Like" Best Bottom Diapers on Facebook and post about this giveaway.
3) "Like" Crum's This N That on Facebook or "Follow" on Twitter.
4) Subscribe to my email newsfeed to keep up to date on upcoming giveaways! (upper right corner of the blog).