Congratulations Mrs. Smitty
You are our winner
The first thing you need to know is that I am not currently nursing. However, I hope that eventually, when we have another baby, I will be nursing again.
I had the opportunity to test GladRags Organic Cotton Nursing Pads. A challenge? Not really. I wore the pads for a day to see how they felt. They were soft, they stayed discreet, I forgot I was wearing them. GladRags Nursing Pads are a unique shape that helps keep them hidden. They form much better to fit your shape than the traditional circle shaped pad. They are washable, therefore reusable. I like products that help me live a greener life. When I am getting ready to nurse again, I will want a stash of these for sure.
|The top side of the pad after 6 ml of water|
|The underside of the pad after 6ml of water - it has just started to seep through.|
BUY IT: GladRags has a number of great products on their website. Nursing Pads are $12.99 a pair!
WIN IT: One reader will win a pair of GladRags Organic Cotton Nursing Pads. Contest open to US residents.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:Leave a comment for each entry including your email address. If I cannot reach the winner within 48 hours of the contest close, I will be forced to draw a new winner. This contest will close on March 31 at noon EST. Winner will be selected at random from all of the entries using random.org.
1) Visit GladRags and tell me which product you most want to try.
2) Subscribe to my email newsfeed, this will keep you up to date on new contests, giveaways, and articles. To subscribe, enter your email address in the form at the top right column of my blog.
3) Follow Crum's This N That on Google Friend Connect or Networked blogs. There are links to both of these in the right hand column of my blog.
4) "Like" Crum's This N That on Facebook or "Follow" me on Twitter.
5) "Like" GladRags on Facebook, thank them for the giveaway on Crum's This N That.
You have up to 5 entries for this contest!
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.