Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Handlebar Shopping Cart Cover: Review


I recently had the opportunity to review the Happy Handle Bar Shopping Cart Cover.  Crackers loved having the cute bug print on his cart and really enjoyed having his toys within reach during our whole shopping trip.  I liked that I did not have to worry about him picking up more germs from the icky handlebar, or loosing toys while we shopped.  He was completely entertained by having his toys close to him.

I did have a small problem with the stitching on one of the toy loops.  Happy Handle Bars assured me that they would gladly replace it at no cost to me.  They strive to run the business with integrity!
Happy Handlebar is on Facebook!
I liked that there were convenient pockets for my keys and phone, an elastic strap for holding cups.  I did not have a cup to try during my grocery shopping experience.

Here are some great features:
The Happy Handlebar Shopping Cart Cover is compact, it rolls up inside itself and can fit nicely into a purse.
It is easy to clean and even machine washable.
It has a lot of room for gadgets.
There are 6 cute choices for fabrics.
They're only $20
BUY ONE HERE


Look at the Happy Handebar Shopping Cart Cover website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment