Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: Oliver's Labels


Do you remember that a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about my nerves related to leaving Crackers with babysitters (even the church nursery and family) because of his food allergies?  Someone suggested that I try looking for food allergy labels.  It just so happened that the next day I got the opportunity to try Oliver's Labels.  These are a super-sticky waterproof label.  I got a small sample package of labels that have a "food allergy" symbol along with his name and a "found it" code.  The "found it" code is designed to help with locating items that get lost or dropped.  If someone else finds our lost items, they can get onto the Oliver's Label website, enter the code, and it will link a message to my email address.  Very nice system. 

I feel so much more confident about leaving Cracker's with labels on his cup, snack container, and bag.  I even have labels to put into his shoes!  Oliver's has a wide variety of sizes and designs of stickers.  Take a few minutes and check out their website to see if their labels fit your needs.

These are just a few of their GREAT designs.  www.oliverslabels.com/designs

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment