Monday, March 28, 2011

Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care: Review


You may not know this (yet), but I am diabetic.  One problem that many diabetics have is dry skin.  My biggest problem areas are my elbows and my feet.  (I've always had dry elbows).  Recently I had the opportunity to try Neoteric Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream.  I have to admit, I was skeptical - I've used all kinds of lotions before with little long-lasting results.

I have used the cream on my elbows for 2 weeks now, only once a day, and have seen a notable difference.  The skin on my elbows is healing and feels much smoother.  It's a nice feeling!  I also have been making my husband use it on his dry, cracked feet.  He says that they are not so rough or dry since he has been using it.

You can buy Neoteric products on the Neoteric Cosmetics website.

I strongly urge my friends and family with dry skin to try this cream, whether you suffer from diabetes or not it is an investment in healing your skin!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment