Saturday, August 20, 2011

College Prep

BOY PARTY
POST 8

Well, Monkey is 3 now and Crackers is 19 months.  I figure it's time that we start some college prep.  Here are a few photos of our recent college prep activities.

Music Appreciation
Organization
Physical Fitness
Okay - I have add a note in here... I have NO idea what he was trying to do.. I *think* he was trying to pull himself into the cube feet first, while balancing on the yellow car... this boy is seriously strong.

Healthy eating
Reproduction
Engineering
Coffee Consumption
Flirting
Shaving & hygiene
Art Appreciation
Stupid Human Tricks

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Jen, you crack me up!!! The Ramen thing is soooo true. Let them think it's a fun food while they still can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is they VERY rarely get noodles of any sort - Monkey doesn't like them anyway! He'll eat ramen though, maybe it doesn't count somehow.

    ReplyDelete