Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today's agenda

Here's a list of things I want to get done today.  The question is: do I want it badly enough to avoid doing the OTHER things I want to do today?

Make this week's menu, get groceries
Get all the laundry washed, dried, and folded and put away
Fix some diapers
Declutter the living room and kitchen
Finish September's church preschool class curriculum
Post a review & giveaway

The other things that may or may not get in the way:
Garage Sales
Watch old TV shows on Netflix
Read a few books
Bake
Go to Lowes with my boys
Research "Whole Foods Diabetic Diets"


Drink lots and lots of coffee (this may happen regardless of which list I accomplish)

2 comments:

  1. Better get your booty in gear, lady! And get off of Craigslist! ;-)

    But if you're really in NEED of buying baby randomness...tell me what you need and I might be able to throw a deal or two your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got just a couple baby things, some 3T/4T clothes, and some Christmas presents

    ReplyDelete