My boys love paper, they love coloring and painting. Monkey loves numbers, letters, and shapes - but he does not draw them yet.
This mama is getting ready to start preschool at home. We'll be working on some of those pre-writing skills, as well as recognizing letters and numbers a little better. (He knows a few). I needed some place to organize my thoughts on what activities we will be doing throughout the year to work on these skills, as well as to feed his curious mind with other things that interest him. He's 3, the world is a great place to explore.
As we are preparing to go "back to school" - I am blessed to be able to use the "God Recycles" & "Going Green" assortment from Dayspring. Let me tell you why I am in love with this set.
1) There are two 3 ring binders for organizing our school materials. We have some workbooks that Monkey will use, his pages will go into 1 binder. My plans will go into the other binder.
2) The price is fantastic - currently $13.09 for the 6 piece set! (2 binders, 2 folders, and 2 spiral notebooks)
3) Dayspring uses quality material. My proof? Before I got these put up, the 2 year old I babysit stood on one of the binders for a few minutes - it did not bend the binder and leave an ugly crease.
4) I love the simple reminders about God's love.
Why do these fit into my boy party? First of all, the colors and simple designs are perfect for sending any boy back to school. The reminder that he was created and the reminder to take care of the earth are fantastic things to send with your boy to school!
Another reason - paper. My boys love to make all kinds of crazy projects with paper. They love having a special place for coloring. What mom doesn't want her boys to have the chance for creativity?
The generous folks at Dayspring/(in)courage want to offer one of my reader (that could be you) a $35 gift code to be used toward any of their products. With a minimum purchase of $35. Shipping is not included. The winner will be randomly selected on August 26.
How to Enter
You may enter using any or all of the following methods. Leave a comment below for each entry you complete. Make sure to include your email address in each entry.
1) Visit the (in)courage page, tell me something you learned.
2) Window shop on Dayspring. Tell me what you'd buy with your $35 gift code.
3) "Like" (in)courage on Facebook.
4.) "Like" Crum's This N That on Facebook.
5) Follow Crum's This N That via GFC (right hand sidebar).
6) Tell me your favorite boy name - leave it on THIS POST.
***Disclosure: I received a product or products free for the purpose of review to share with my readers on this post.***