Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And it keeps on coming

Snow.
Everywhere.
Lots!

It is beautiful outside.  I love looking out my window.  I also love it that my husband has a legitimate excuse to be home on his work day.  Don't get me wrong, I want him to work, we can't really afford for him to be off.. but we also can't afford the risk of him driving 23 miles to work during a level 1 snow emergency.  We'll deal with the short paycheck later sometime. 

We get to stay in today, we had breakfast together, put the boys down for naps and had ice cream for lunch while we watched a movie, then the boys woke up.  One was wet, the other screaming.  I guess I forgot that they had a late breakfast and no lunch before nap!  Bad mama, that's okay, now they get late lunches and probably an early dinner.

How are you spending your snow day?

2 comments:

  1. Your day sounds so nice. Budgets are important but I pray that God blesses us for those days that we put family time first. I live in central Texas and we might get snow tomorrow. It isn't as cold as Indiana. Enjoy the babies, soon they will be all grown-up. My kids are 17 yrs old and 15 yrs. I miss those nap-times they used to take.

    A Texas Smile to You!
    Yoli :)
    Apron Senorita

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog to see how i spent my snow day... myclutterandfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete