Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Okay, so it is not quite spring, but it sure has felt like it this week.  It has been so nice to take the boys out for some fresh air.  They love going for walks.  We walked to the store a couple of days ago and Crackers sang the whole way there and all the way back!  It was a great trip!

With spring comes spring cleaning - I don't know why this is, maybe because we can open our windows and breathe deeply while we air things out.  It just feels good to do a deep clean sometimes, and what better time to do it than while our bodies feel alive like the flowers that are starting to pop up!

So it is that I find myself in "spring cleaning" mode.  Now, I am not talking about cleaning my house (though I should).  I am talking about cleaning up my life.  I want to get things organized, get into a better, more consistent routine with my boys.  I want to figure out why our schedule makes it so difficult for Randy and I to get time with just the two of us and clean that up so it can happen. 

Ahh, the scent of the fresh air in my nostrils.  The feel of aliveness in my body.  Time to get cleaning (my home has to get cleaned for this to work too).

What is your favorite part of spring cleaning?  What is your most dreaded part? 
Are there things in your life that need to get cleaned up too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment