Monday, February 21, 2011

Where did you come from?

This is the question I have asked Monkey several times today.  See, I look at him and I think, "you weren't this big yesterday"... or "man your skin is so much darker than mine" ... you know.. those things that strike a mama funny about her little man.

So I've asked him, "Where did you come from?"  What do you expect from a 2 year old that doesn't talk much? He's surprised me though.  Every time I ask him this he looks at me and says, "mama de-eh" (mama jennifer)... then he tells me "Na-ee name" (my name is Na-ee - that's what he calls himself).

He's puzzled by the fact that I ask him this question but.. where did this amazing child come from?  Okay, okay.. I REMEMBER well enough.. it's just that the last 2.5 years have flown by and he's turned into some alien monster that is wonderful and silly and adorable.  So much fun.

Any ideas where he came from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment