Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscar party games: review


Do you love watching the Oscars with your friends?  Python Printable Games has a wonderful set of movie and Oscar themed games for you to print and play at your upcoming Oscar Party!
I recently had the opportunity to review 5 of the games from the Oscar Games Party Pack, and they are great!  I think my favorite was "Meet your Match" a really funny matchmaking/charades game with hilarious outcomes!  Randy thought that Lord of the Rings Trivia was pretty cool, he enjoyed trying to answer all of the questions. 

The Oscar Party Pack is a great deal, at $19.95 for 16 games.  All the games in the pack are emailed to you instantly!   Take a few minutes to check it out today!


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment