Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cradlejoy - Shop Review & Discount Code

Friends, I recently learned about cradlejoy.com, it is a fantastic online store that features great products for green, natural living!  They focus on products for mama and baby and have a wide variety of products from skin care, to diapers, to vitamins, and more.  This is a GREAT shop for all moms to go to for baby needs.  I would love to have some of their featured products for my next baby!  Take a look at a few of these great products:
Oh so sweet baby set!

Mambino Organics
We chose to get a Thirsties Duo Diaper Wrap and some Fuzzibunz inserts:
Blackbird is one of my favorite prints right now!

I LOVED the service I received from Cradlejoy.com!  When I had a question about the products or the gift codes, there was someone right there waiting to answer me.  Yep, They've got help waiting to talk with you on live chat!  How great is that?

There's even more - They run specials all the time!  Click HERE to see the current specials at Cradlejoy.

The products that I ordered came quickly and were in excellent condition.  I even got a few samples of other products to try, what a great surprise!  There was a small mix-up with paperwork, but that in no way effected my order, and I have been assured that they have fixed the problem.

I will definitely choose to shop Cradlejoy again!

Now, for the promised discount code... Be aware this has a limited use - it can only be used by 50 of my readers.  For 15% off of your Cradlejoy order, enter the code CRUMREADER at checkout.  Please come back here and let me know what you ordered.  I would love to hear that you have had the same wonderful shopping experience that I had.

Disclaimer: I was provided a gift code in exchange for promoting Cradlejoy.  All opinions are my own.  This in no way effects my opinions of the Cradlejoy shopping services.

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower!


    Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

    I will be giving away two different cloth diapers soon, too!

    ReplyDelete