Friday, January 14, 2011

Beginning Bible


If you have read my blog for very long, you know that I have been frustrated because my kids are not learning the Bible in the church nursery, and also we are doing a poor job teaching it at home.  If you know me personally, you may know that I would like to homeschool my boys when they are ready to start a school program.

I've decided that this is the week we will start both, school and Bible learning.  Both of my boys are attending and participating as we go through the Bible story book with fun activities and memory verses.  We have a theme for each week (we are just going chronologically through the story Bible for now).  Our lessons are done through play and broken down into Math, Science, Art, Free play, Language, Movement, and Memory.  Some of the activities overlap into multiple categories, but I only listed them once as I thought through our plans.  I would like to begin sharing our Bible lesson plans with my readers who are interested in helping their preschoolers learn the Bible at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment