Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Egg-free, Peanut-free, Gluten-free, Low Carb Life: Menu 5

Truth be known, I did NOT follow my diet this weekend.  Am I proud? No, but I'm also not frustrated with myself.  I took a 3 day break and am starting fresh.. right now.  My no carb (or ultra low carb) diet is working for me right now in the way I want it to work, so it's back on for another week.  Randy is done with it, but he'll still be eating low carb (because his wife packs his lunch).

Without further adieu, here is the menu for this week:

Sunday - Onion Pie - I'll be posting the recipe and pictures for this one soon, hopefully tomorrow
Monday - Broccoli Casserole - this keeps showing up and getting pushed off for other things
Tuesday - Veggie Soup with tomato base
Wednesday - Curried Chicken, broccoli (rice and oranges for the carb eaters)
Thursday - Sausages, Peppers, and Onions
Friday - Stuffed Peppers (filled with ground turkey and veggies)
Saturday - Cheese Quesedillas, guacamole, salsa, (pears for my carb eaters) - I'm giving myself a scheduled break for dinner on Saturday (=

0 comments:

Post a Comment